goalie 0.4.0 (2019-10-22)
The increase in version number here denotes new import of acidbase package.
- Migrated base (system) functions to new low-level acidbase package. Some of these functions are not specific to an assert check engine and should be defined in a separate package.
- Added assert checks, based on file extension:
allAreCompressedFiles. These perform similarly to
isFile but also check to see if the file extension contains a compression format (e.g. bz2, gz, xz, zip).
goalie 0.4.1 (2019-12-09)
hasRownames: Improved internal check for integer (sequence) row names for
data.frame class, which previously returned
TRUE unexpectedly if the rows are reordered or subset. Now this function uses an internal
grepl check via
allAreMatchingRegex, which hardens this check, and now should always return
FALSE for soft NULL row names in
goalie 0.4.2 (2020-01-28)
- Switched license from MIT to GPL-3.
goalie 0.4.3 (2020-04-08)
Migrated some functions that were previously defined in the koopa package:
hasGitHubPAT: Check if the user has a GitHUB personal access token (PAT) defined as
GITHUB_PAT environment variable.
isWindows. The Linux, Unix, and Windows checks are new but inspired by the macOS check from koopa.
isSystemCommand (previously named
isCommand in koopa). This check will look to see if a system (shell) command is available.
isDocker: Hardened the check function to look at
goalie 0.4.4 (2020-04-12)
isRStudio: Checks whether current R session is running inside RStudio.
- Now setting cause attribute on failure for:
goalie 0.4.5 (2020-06-26)
allAreSymlinks: Added logical check functions for symbolic links. Note that these functions won’t work on Windows.
goalie 0.4.6 (2020-07-24)
- Maintenance release, increasing minimum R dependency to 4.0.
goalie 0.4.7 (2020-08-11)
isPackageVersion: Migrated check that was previously defined in koopa.
isVanilla: Check if R session is running with
--vanilla flag enabled.
goalie 0.4.8 (2020-08-12)
isCleanSystemLibrary here from bb8.
- Switched vignette back to default instead of using BiocStyle.
goalie 0.4.9 (2020-10-06)
- Updated dependency package names (e.g. AcidBase).
goalie 0.4.10 (2020-10-29)
isDevel: Check if session is running inside R-devel. Internally checks against
isBiocDevel: Check if Bioconductor installation is under development. Requires BiocManager and yaml packages, which have been added to “Suggests”.
goalie 0.4.11 (2020-11-05)
- Decreased the number of suggested packages, removing DelayedArray and DelayedMatrixStats. These packages were called internally but basically never used in practice inside the
hasNonzeroRowsAndCols check function. DelayedArray can have some HDF5-related build issues on some machines, so removing it as a suggested package makes goalie easier to install consistently across platforms.